Pages

Friday, August 31, 2012

Simon Says ,,,,,, Children's Summer Holiday Challenge

Hellooo......
Today I just want to share my blog with my kids.
They want to enter

Simon Says ,,,,,, Children's Summer Holiday Challenge 

 

Every time I make a card and coloring my image, my sons sometime follow me for coloring.
I let my children used my copics marker, using any of my supplies that inspired him.
My youngest son always say " I want my name on computer like you mommy" or
" I want make a card like your card, mommy "
 I show them the process and let they make for himself card


So, I think this is the perfect time, when I saw at Simon Says Stamps make a challenge for children.
I told to my sons that they can make a card for this challenge, they so excited !!

Here their card :

Rayner age 10 
He used Magnolia stamp - Tilda with flower pot
Colored with copics marker
Frame is Sizzix - Vintage oval Bigz Die
Flowers are Prima marketing , leaves MS punch
DP is Basic Grey - sugared - cherished
Bottom border is MS punch
Sentiment is Whimsy stamp

Darence age 5
 Here my youngest little son creation.
He choose Peny Black stamp, colored with copics marker
and put some glitter on gown, hat and flowers 
He took Disney Magazine, and cut it for the background
( I love his inspiration of this !...... LOL )
Fence is MS punch and colored with DI walnut stain and put
some white liquid pearl on the top
Stars are epoxy sticker

I'm so impressed, with their card !!!

Olso entering this card for :
Little Hands Challenge Blog#18 - Anything goes

5 comments:

Christina C. said...

Incredibly stunning card!!!! Love the red/pink combination!
Good heavens, your little guy really got creative...soooo cute!!!! How clever of him to use that Disney background!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards rayner and Darence :-) both of them are fabulous !! :-)

I will add an extra link for Darence, it is only fair that they both have a chance of the prize :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Children's Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x x

klm said...

love boy crafters! awesome work guys! thank for joining us at little hands challenge blog....come back tomorrow for an all new challenge!
:) kellie, miss e and pk

Lin said...

Darance, I love your card! What a fun scene you made! Is that you and your girlfriend or your Mom? :)) Thanks so much for playing with us this week at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, I love the pretty paper and doily, Your son's card is just delightful, you have a budding artist there
Hugs julie P