Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

I'm so thrilled ......

Hello every one ..... I want to share good news with all of  you
 I have an email from Rina owner DT coodinator Fashionita Challenge
I rubbing my eyes and read it again and slowly.....
I couldn't believe that she ask me to join her team
Why not ???   Yeay !....... 
I am honored and delighted to be part of Fashionista Challenge Team

Hope I can do the best and work together with this talented ladies :
Rina
Suzie
Pat
Natalie
Eva
Julie
Carol
Samantha

And see you on the Fashionista challenges

4 comments:

Suzie's Card Den said...

Hi Christy
It is us that are honoured to have you on board.
Looking forward to getting to know you.
Hugs
Suzie xx

nnalorac said...

Hi Christy, Welcome aboard, looking forward to being teamies and seeing your gorgeous creations. Carolxx

Rina said...

Your creations are beyond lovely and we all look forward to getting to know you in the months to come.... welcome to the team :)

Rina

Pat K said...

Hi Christy and Welcome. I've had a little walk thru your blog and your creations are so gorgeous. Looking forward to getting to know you. Hugs, Pat K.x