Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Baby Book Box

 Hi ......... Hope you are fine.
Here I have made this lovely book box for my niece 
who just gave birth to a baby girl.
Beside for challenge too .... LOL
It's my first time making this book.
I hope it's useful to keep record

The papers are from Simple story - Baby Steps
I use Baby Tilda again :) from Price & princess collection 2012
Coloured with copic sketch markers and put some stickles glitter on her crown.
Baby Tilda is sitting on Sizzix frame vintage oval .
I put frame with shabby pink embossing enamel to heat it.

Close up Baby Tilda

Inside the box I just put carriage tag on a pocket on left
 on right I decorated with pink lace and sticker

Sentiment is from Penny Black stamp
and the carriage is Marianne design die

i
I put the baby name here, with mini shimmer alpha gold from Making memories.
and flourish corner stickers are from Jolee's  boutique
 

I use Fiskars border punch here


  Banner is forever friends stamp-New arrival,
and Hero Art - Alphabet letters that I put liquid pearls pastel raspberry
Most Flowers are from Prima marketing
Butterfly is MS punch

I would like to enter this for :

Thank so much for visiting my blog,
Have a wonderful week !!

19 comments:

Unknown said...

This creation is stunning, I love the colours and the stamp is gorgeous.
Francy

Kelly said...

This is darling, I love it. You created a wonderful keepsake.

cathylynn said...

WOWZERS!!!! This is pure beautiful!! So many great details to admire. Beautiful coloring and DP's.
Hugs, Cathy-Lynn

Suzi Mac said...

This is adorable, I love the design and all the beautiful details you've put into this fabulous creation. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck in the draw.
Hugs
Suzi x

Christina C. said...

This is beautiful, Christy! Love all the fabulous details on this magnificent book card! Thanks for the inspiration.

Elle said...

Your book is beautiful and so well done. Your niece is lucky to have you. Who wouldn't love this!

Paula said...

Oh my, this is gorgeous. What a fantastic gift for the little girl. Well done :)

Damarys said...

This is DARLING!!

Karen said...

Great creation! Love all the attention to the details.

Karen

Doreen Horats, Clayton said...

So totally beautiful, wonderful card box, so special.
Have a great week.
Blessings Doreen

Cathy Lee said...

Adorable Book Box, Christy. I love your sweet Tilda and those baby buggies really add a nice touch. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Kathya said...

Wow, this is a beautiful box. The image is so cute and the DPs absolutely sweet!

Lori said...

Wow what a stunning keepsake, I love how you added the GIRL to the bunting, may have to try that, thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda, good luck!

Tracy said...

Oh wow! Your book box looks absolutely beautiful. I loved the front and as I scrolled down and saw the inside I was even more in awe of what a fabulous job you've done. Love it all! Tracy xx

Susie Sugar said...

Wow Christy this is totally amazing so pretty
Thanks for joining us girls at Totally Tilda
Hugs Susie Sugar

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow what a fantastic baby book can see all the crafty work that you have put in to make it special ! I just love the frame and beautiful flowers :D Thank you for joining us in the Totally Tilda Challenge x

Leslie said...

Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous! This is a beautiful keepsake!
Hugs,
Leslie
http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

Stunning card Christy, so many beautiful details to look at, I love it :)
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
hugs Mandy xx

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous and precious baby card Christy. Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio