Pages

Monday, June 24, 2024

Wildflowers tag

 Helloo....
Just a quick post to share my wildflowers tag
Using Sizzix wildflowers steam #3 dies and colored with distress ink
Embossed the base tag with Sizzix embossing folder and
spray with some distress spray
Butterfly are punch from martha steward punch


Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

I will enter my tag for challenges:
 Allsorts - bloom, bees, butterflies or ATG
 SSSW - Emboss it 
Die Cut Divas - Favorite die cut
The flower - Sketch
 Dragonfly dreams - Tag you're it or shaped card



5 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Super pretty tag!! Thanks for linking up to our June challenge gallery at Die Cut Divas.

Gail said...

Very pretty tag! Love the wildflowers!
Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week!

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love thistag and wish I had it for a birthday gift I am wrapping right now. Love the colors and texture. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challeng

Liz said...

Fabulous tag, I love the colour combination. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the Blooms, Bees and Butterflies option.
Liz xx

Arlene said...

I like all the elements to your tag. A beauty. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas this month.