Pages

Thursday, August 3, 2023

Wedding Money Red Envelope


Helloo everyone.....
Today I want to share my envelope card creation
I used Scrapbarry's pattern paper Afternoon tea
Spellbinders A2 Curved borders die for envelope edge
Leaves and swirls are from Memory box dies
Decorated with beautiful paper flowers from I Am Roses.


On the back envelope I decorated with double happiness chinese character die
and flower heart die


Hope you like it and have a nice day !

I will enter my creations for challenges:
Allsort - Anything but square
Mix it up - ATG


3 comments:

brenda said...

So pretty for a special occasion and perfect for our Allsorts option theme, many thanks for sharing with us.

B x

Liz said...

Beautiful card, such a pretty design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge and choosing to use the Anything But Square option.
Liz xx

John Cruz said...

Amazing card thanks for sharing!



Pay Someone To Do My Classes Online