Pages

Monday, August 8, 2022

Birthday Rose

 Hi...
Just a quick post to share birthday card

I used Altenew Vintage Roses stamp set with Altenew Ink
For the roses I used Frosty PinkCoral BerryRuby Red.
The leaves were stamped with the following: Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, and Evergreen
For the background I embossed with Sizzix wood grain embossing folder, then
distress ink with vintage photo. Distress all edges with Pumice stone distress ink.
I stamped the sentiment, with clear embossing ink onto silver card stock and heat embossed with black embossing powder before die cutting it into a strip and adhering it with a piece of foam tape beneath.
Finishing with some white half pearls.

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice day !

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSM - Happy Birthday
SSSW - Emboss it
Allsorts - Create your own background
Let's craft and create - ATG + Feeling distressed
TTCRD - ATG


4 comments:

Ellibelle said...

A really beautiful design and color combo! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Judy McKay said...

Love the flowers. Nice card. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

My Crafting corner said...

I love your card and it so perfectly made for our challenge. Thank you for joining our challenge at
Let's Craft and Create this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT My personal blog

Deanna Mulder said...

Beautiful card. Love that background. Thanks for playing along with us at Let's Craft and Create. Deanna DT