Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2021

Wedding Gift Card

Hellooo....
Today I want to share money wraps with shabby chic colors
and paired it with a gift box as a wedding gofy for my cousin
To decorate this card I used beautiful paper flowers from Iam roses
Die cut Sizzix bird cage  and embossed with frantage shabby white embossing enamel
some die cut from Memory box , tatered lace, lalaland and MFT dies
Lace, twine and pearls are from my stash




I used Mama Elephat stamp Oh Happy Birds for
gold embossing sentiment on the right
On the left side I used Joy Butterfly corners die cut to put money envelope

For the jewellery box I made a simple designs

Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend

I will enter my card for challenges:
Dies R us - ATG




4 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

What an elegant wedding card!

Thanks for sharing your C.A.S.E.d project with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Maria said...

Such a pretty card with lovely layers! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!!
Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

candio said...

Beautiful Card!! Thanks for playing along with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends!! Candace DT