Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2021

Praise the Lord for all His glory

 Hi.....
Just a quick post to share my card
I used some dies to create this card
For the flower I colored with kuretake ZIG real brush
For the panel I used Mama elephant dies
and Spellbinders dies
The sentiment is from Prima Marketing stamp
Decorated with some sequins and pearls
Splash a little bit with tarnished brass distress stain 

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:
SSSM - Layer it
Let's Craft and Create - ATG + add flowers
Creative inspirations - Lace & pearls
Love to scrap - spring foward
Dies R Us - ATG


4 comments:

Maria said...

Such a beautiful card with lovely flowers! Great touch with the pearls! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

Maria Patrick
mariasmerrymakings.blogspot.com

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Such a pretty card Christy. Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne DT

Dorlene Durham said...

Another beautiful card. Thanks for joining the challenge at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

Jolanda's Blog said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining our challenge at Let’s Craft and Create Good luck and I hope you’ll join us next time again.
Jolanda
(DT member)