Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Happy Christmas Tag

Hi...
Today I want to share my Christmas Tag again
I used some brand die cut to created this tag
I started with die cut a tag on craft paper with MFT Stitched traditional tag,
Dry embossed tag with Sizzix texture snowflakes, rub with white gesso
then distress all edges with vintage photo distress ink 
Die cut the bird from grunge board using Mini Cardinal from Sizzix, 
then colored with copic sketch markers
Die cut branches and leaves with Mini holiday green thinlits from Sizzix
 Adhere the greens and branches with adhesive. Use foam tape to adhere the bird near the greens.
 I also added a little red dot using Nuvo crystal drop and a molding paste to make snow
As a final touch to the leaves, I frosted them with medium gel and  Mini Mica Flakes
Finished with Happy Christmas die cut from Cheery Lynn



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today
Stay safe and well, and see you again soon.

I will enter my tag for challenges:
Ellen Hutson - 12 tags of christmas ( insp day 8)
SSSW - Let it snow


2 comments:

Kathleen said...

A really super tag with a great background and some lovely embellishments. Thank you for joining our 'Christmas' challenge at We love Chocolate Baroque.

Kath x

brenda said...

Such a beautifully dimensional gift tag, many thanks for sharing and joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

B x