Pages

Monday, October 26, 2020

Happy Shower

 Hi...
I have a card using Lawn Fawn stamp and dies

I used Plus one stamp for umbrella and colored with Copic sketch markers
For the frame I used Sweater Weather stamp and heat embossed with silver powder
Lovely paper is from Lawn Fawn too, Hello Sunshine remix petite paper 
For layer vellum paper I die cut the edges with Valentine Borders dies, then
I used Snowy backdrop dies as a stencil with white molding paste
Finished with sentiment used vellum paper and heat embossed silver powder

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:
Crafting Friends - Embossing
Allsorts - Celebration Time
SSSW - Layer it up
Mix it up - ATG


4 comments:

Ellibelle said...

This makes such a cute card for a baby shower! Loving the image and great design!
Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellibelle's Corner

brenda said...

Such a sweet creation, thanks so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Would be lovely to see you at our A/G theme at: https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/

B x

Cathy.F said...

Super fraiche... Et ce petit parapluie j'adore

Gab said...

This is so sweet!