Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Just Bee You

 Hello everyone.....

Today I have ATC card to share with you

Created using playing cards for swap with my crafter group.


I used Memory Box dies for bee and trills
Penny Black dies for leaves
Colored the base with Hero Art dauber and Sizzix dies as a stencil
Stamped honey comb from Prima Marketing, 
Tim Holtz stamp for words
Sentiment is from My Mind stamp
Hand made flowers from my friend Rora
Finished with random spread black beads

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

I will enter my card for challenges:

SSSW - Use your favorite tool (Sizzix Big Shot machine)

Word Art Wednesday - ATG

Crafty Friends - ATG

Creative Fingers - ATG

Cute Card Thrursday - ATG

Let's craft and create - ATG Lots of layers

Crafter Castle - ATG


4 comments:

Cheryl W. said...

Your ATCs are just beautiful! I love all the layers you've created and the bright, eye-catching colors. Thanks so much for entering them into our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

Loving these ATC's and the layers with your stamping, stencils and nice touch with the seed beads. Thanks for joining us for our challenge this month at Let's Craft & Create and good luck, Michelle - DT x

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Your ATCs are just gorgeous! I love doing ATCs too! Thank you so much for entering our Challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. Good luck!
Blessings, Jeanie Ellis DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com
Scrapbookingmamaw MyBlog

Mari said...

Such a gorgeous ATCs. Lovely colors. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge.