Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Spring Bunny

Helloo everyone.....
 I hope you are all staying well and safe in these unpredictable times. 
Today I want to share my spring card using Penny Black stamp Garden Friends

I started out by stamping the images in a watercolor paper with Versafine Onyx black.
 Then I watercolored the images using Kuretake ZIG real brush.
  I used MFT dies to cut the stamped piece 
Used Nienaa pattern paper for layering
  Then I adhered the swirls flower die cut between base card and pattern paper
Finished with small flowers punch and pearls.

Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by

I would like to enter this card for challenges:
Penny Black Saturday - ATG / Spring
Creative inspirations - April showers & flowers
TTCRD - ATG
SSSM - Spring mood board
Word Art Wednesday - ATG
QKR - ATG


2 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

gorgeous card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

CraftyNatalie said...

What a super cute creation. Love it!. Thank you for joining us at Creative inspirations.