Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2019

Coloring Virtuoso - MFT Card Design 2019 Competition

Helloo friends......
I'm Back again with another card for MFT Card Design 2019 Competition
this time I made card for Coloring Virtuoso Category 
I have decided to created a forest scene background and combined 2 different MFT stamp set,
Sweet forest friends and happy hedhogs, here it is...

First, I draw the background scene myself and then colored with Copic scketch markers onto Xpress it blending card that I die cut with blueprint 25. 
Tree trunk on the left is from sweet forest friends stamp. 
I stamped the images with memento dessert sand and then colored with Copic sketch Markers.
Then I fussy cut them all and glued it on the background that I have colored.
Stamped the sentiment on some white paper with versamark and then 
heat embossed with gold powder.
After that I die cut the sentiment with Stitched fishtail flag stax dienamics


Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Challenge I would love to enter:
MFT Card design 2019 - Coloring Virtuoso
Papercraft - No designer paper
Allsorts - Tree and leaves
Cut it up - Into the wood
Your scrapbook Place - Anything goes

5 comments:

brenda said...

A fun creation in pretty colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Trees and Leaves' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby said...

This is so bright and colourful and such fun too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Torico said...

Your background scene is beautiful! The colors are so pretty. Thank you for joining in the Superstar contest.

Izzy Scrap said...

What an adorable scene ! Your background is absolutely stunning and those critters so cute. Amazing colouring! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Papercraft Challenges.

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Totally amazing card! You certainly have talent for drawing, coloring, and putting together an awesome scene!

Thanks for playing with us at Cut it Up for our Into the Woods challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com