Pages

Friday, August 16, 2019

Fairy interactive card

Helloo... there
Today I want to play and decided to play along over at the 
Lawnfawnatics Interactive Challenge #58 
I make pop up wiper surprise card

To begin, I diecut a piece of white cardstock with the wiper surprise die and folded it along the scorelines.
 I used broken china and shabby shutters distress oxide inks to blend and then 
splashed some water onto it with brush to get those amazing spots 
 I used Fairy Friends and Gleeful garden stamp set from Lawn Fawn
I stamped the images on Canson paper,  water colored them with  Kuretake ZIG
and then fussy cut them out 
I used acetate to further give it an extra lift and fly for fairies and butterfly.
The grass is die cut with the Meadow border 
and cloud are Puffy cloud border die with spring showers die
I stamped the sweet sentiment with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder 




I hope you enjoyed this card and thank you for stopping by today !

I will enter my card for challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics - Interactive
SSSW - Mid summer blues
Polka doodles - ATG
Cute card Thursday - Add a quote

3 comments:

Samantha Mann said...

aw! this is sooooo sweet! looooove the fairies! looooove the scene! wow!! all of the details are SO cute!! you're so creative! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

Deb said...

This is beautiful and so cleverly made!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Gab said...

This is so fun! I've never tried a wiper card before