Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2019

You make my life magical

Hello everyone ..... Happy Sunday!!
Today I am sharing a simply card using  Magical Dragons MFT stamp set

 I stamp the images on watercolor paper and colored them with Kureatake ZIG
Making background with masking cloud using ice spruce distress ink blending tool
After I had stamped and colored the images, I fussy-cut them and adhered them 
Die cut grass and then colored with peeled paint distress oxide and splash with some water
 The sentiment is heat-embossed with silver embossing powder
I used MFT wonky stitched rectangle stax dies for the base


 I hope your day is wonderful! Thanks for stopping by today!

I will enter this card for challenges:
SSSWC - ATG
QKR - ATG
Addicted to stamp - For man/boy

3 comments:

ahlers5 said...

Christy, this is so beautiful. I especially love the dragon. Thanks so much for joining us at QKR Stampede.

Makira said...

This is adorable!! TFS!!

Julie said...

Fab scene you created.
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to STamps
Julie T