Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Chirpy Easter

Hi..... everyone!
Hope you have a great day
Today I want to share with you my Easter card using
 Chirpy Chirp chirp Lawn Fawn stamp and Meadow Border die
I colored the images with Copics and then fussy cut them.
 I used Tumbled Glass, Worn Lipstick and Squeezed Lemonade distress ink
with blending tool to color the background then I splash water with my brush.

Thanks for stopping by today, and Happy crafting !

I will enter my card for challenges:

Lawn Fawnatics - Color inspirations
SSSW - Anything Goes
Die cuttin Diva - Easter
Deep Ocean - Easter/spring
Crafty Card Maker - Bunnies, chicks or eggs
Aud Sentiment - Easter or spring sentiment

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute card! Love these chickies! :)

Nancy K said...

Oh wow! This card is amazing! I love all the wonderful color and this super cute scene! Thanks for celebrating our birthday with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Céline said...

so cute
hugs
céline

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, it is wonderfully coloured and a delight to look at! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our 'bunnies,chicks and eggs' challenge.
happy crafting
Glenda DT

Kim x said...

What a fabulous Easter card. So bright and colourful.
Thank you for entering my challenge at CCM.
Hugs Kimx

Unknown said...

Absolutely adorable!! Love those chicks! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas!

Judy McKay said...

Too cute. Love those painting rabbits. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this month. Judy DT