Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Mini Vintage Suitcase

Hellooooo .....
Today I want to share with you my project for swap with my crafty FB friends.
The theme for the project is making suitcase with flowers.
Here is my mini suitcase
 I made it using Sizzix Bigz die - Suitcase for my project
I started with cutting out two sets of the dies for front and back, and then I made box for dimensional suitcase
I decided on an altered suitcase/travel case for my piece with a vintage, aged feel using the fabulous travel postmark stamp.
I die cut the suitcase covered with light brown card stock, distressed the edges with tea dye distress ink, then decorated the front with the postmark Background, stamping in Rich Cocoa memento Ink. 
Stamp the suitcase edges with faux sew from Technique Tuesday stamp
Making flowers using Impression Obsession die Spiral flowers
and Martha steward punch for leaf
Added some gears die cut which were painted with gold.








Thank you for stopping by and have a nice day !

I will enter my project for challenges:
Deep Ocean - Shabby chic / vintage
7 Kids - Anything goes
Kreativeinkauf - Punches/die cut
The crafter's cafe - more than one fold

4 comments:

cass said...

Oh so cute, sweet little project. Thank you for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "More than one fold" challenge.

ELFi said...

I love this little sweet suitcases with many detais. Thanks for joining us at KEC.
ELFi

7 KIDS said...

These are all so beautiful, fabulous ideas on them!
Thank you for joining us at 7 Kids Your Crafting Supply Store
Hugs Kelly

Amy said...

These are adorable, they would make for cute little party favors! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids!