Pages

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Fairy Frame

Hello everyone....
Today I want to share with you my Fairy Frame card.
I used Lawn fawn stamps "Fairy Friends" and "Gleeful Garden"
and I love to play at Lawn Fawnatics challenge with this inspiration board

I stamped the images with memento tuxedo black and
colored with water color pencil, and I fussy cut them all.
I made the scene and put some glitter glue on fairy wings
I used meadow borders lawn fawn die cut for the grass.
Some punch for flowers, and butterflies

You can pull up the inside to put your photo
Thanks very much for stopping by 
and wish you all a wonderful day !

I will enter my project in the following challenges:
Lawn Fawnastics - Spring inspiration board
Card Mania - Life is colorful
Crafty Friends - Cute
7kids - Anything goes


6 comments:

Nancy K said...

Oh wow, this is a beautiful card! I love that it's a photo frame, so brilliant! So happy you shared with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

Melanie said...

A wonderful project!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "cute” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your photoframe card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… your project is so very lovely and fits perfectly with our ‘’Cute’ challenge theme… hope you can join us next time and good luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
Ileanaxx

scrapfantazje said...

Beautiful colours!
Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge:)
Marzena DT

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.