Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Kamboja Paper cutting

Hellooo.......
Today I just want to share with you my other creation.
No card, no coloring image, just my hand paper cutting.
I made this for my customer that order to me.
And I love the result......
This base using A3paper and I just spray with glimmer mist.
I used Bazzil basic paper to make this creation, only flowers I used drawing paper.

 I made this flowers using pattern on the book and then cutting by hand.
Colored the flowers using with Distress ink and chalk ink.
For bark I have embossed with Spellbinders wood pattern.


The leaves are hand cutting and I made a pattern using Sizzix Susan Garden tool kit.
Distress all edges with vintage photo  distress ink.
Birds I made using W9plus dies for the body, and for beak, wings and foot is hand cutting.
 



 That's all for me today.... Hope you like it !
Thank you for peeping, and have a nice day !

 

1 comment:

Inky Angel said...

Wow, what a spectacular creation Christy! Every detail is beautifully and perfectly executed. Your creativity is so imaginary and inspiring.
Hugs, Katie