Monday, July 7, 2014

Let's Play

Helloo.........Happy Monday Friends!
Today its time for another challenge at 2 Cute Ink
Our theme for this time is Kids
Come and play along with us

Here my card .....
 I used boy and frog for my image. He's so cute....
 Colored this cute image with copic sketch markers.
I have put some gesso on carrugated cardboard behind the image
Embellish card with some die cut  :
Memory box dies for tree
MFT dies for tag, fence and grass
I have put crackle paint to made texture on the tree.
Sentiment is a sticker from Autumm leaves



You can see all cute the DT inspiration and
come to enter our current challenge HERE

Thanks for stopping by....

I would love to enter this card for challenges:
Brown Sugar  - Anything Goes
Fairy Tale - Something for/with/from a Child
Sister Act  - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls  - Anything Goes

Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown  - Anything Goes

11 comments:

Ghea said...

lovely card
hugs ghea

3ickleangels said...

What a cute card, I adore that image. Love all of the techniques you have used. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for our anything goes challenge. Kerry, DT Member xx

Creative M said...

Totally cute & fun!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*


Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Christy. The image is so cute and I love the design.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Inky Angel said...

Such a cute and cheerful card Christy. Beautiful colouring and wonderful textures in the background and on the tree. You always utilize die cuts beautifully in your design!
Hugs, Katie

crafty-stamper said...

I love the cute image and corrugated carboard background.Great dies to complete the scene and fabulous tree--thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
Carol DT x

Gloria said...

Thank you Christy for sharing your lovely card with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week.
Kind regards,
Gloria
DT member at BSC

julieprice3 said...

Such a sweet card, love the die cuts, very nicely done
Hugs Julie P

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 42 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT (sorry I'm late with my comment) x

Cathy P. said...

Such a cute image and wonderful coloring, Christy. That tree is amazing. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sister Act. Cathyxx

Gaby Dierx said...

Hello Christy,

I just looked around, and I see amazing cards overhere. Well done!!!

I'll be back to see more...:-)

Hugsss, Gaby