Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

Graduation Owl

Hi...... I 'm back again
This is my second post for today.
 Another challenge at 2 Cute ink with this color challenge theme

I have made this CAS card for my DT card
Using Graduation owl image and coloring with copic sketch marker
You can find this digi image at The 2 Cute Ink Etsy Shop
and you can buy only $1.5 right now until May 31
We looking for one design team member,
if you interested read the detail here
Come and join with us

That's all for me today.........Thanks for visiting me

I wish to enter this card for challenges:
QKR - Clean and simple
Card Mania - Clean and simple
Crafting from the heart - Anything goes

2 comments:

Sharon said...

This is such a sweet image and beautifully designed card Christy.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon. x

karalschuknecht said...

Great card, such a fun image & beautifully colored. Thanks for joining us this week for our "CAS Challenge." Come back to join us again and good luck.
Karal QKR Stampede DT