Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter 2014

Hello! My dear friends!!! 
Today I want to share my Easter card with lovely Tilda....
 I used a sketch from MDUC Challenge for my card

I colored Tilda with Egg and Chicken using Copic Sketch Markers.
Frantage circle edges here with shabby pink.
Dotted around scallop circle with white opal liquid pearl. 
Circle frame are Spellbinders,
Fence, grass ,flowers and tag are Magnolia doohickey dies.
Butterflies are from Martha Stewart punch.
Added doily paper, cheese cloth, corrugated cardboard behind the image.
Distressed lightly using tea dye and some white gesso on here and there.
Happy Easter sentiment I print out in vellum paper on my computer.
Lace, pearls, twine and flowers are from my stash

Hope you like it ....
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! 
Wishing you all a Happy Easter!
I will enter this card for challenges:
MDUC - Sketch option Easter treats
Midweek Magnolias-  Frame it!
Totally Tilda - Over the garden fence
Magnolia Mania - Monochrome

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is just so beautiful. A wonderful Easter/spring creation. A gorgeous scene.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Christina C. said...

This is a spectacular Easter creation, Christy! Love your coloring and design!!!!

Ghea said...

this is gorgeous, beautiful colours
and a lovely stamp.
Hugs Ghea
gheasknutselkaartjes

Céline said...

so cute card, love all the dies you've used
hugs
céline

Yulis Kartika said...

Hi christy! your design so beautiful as your coloring too.. so glad you take the sketch and joining us at MDUC.. welcome back sweetie!
Hugs, Yulis

Susie Sugar said...

Fabulous Easter card Christy really pretty
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Linda Levoir said...

Such a sweet and pretty card. Beautifully coloured and I love the use of the grass die with the fence! Thanks for joining the fun at Totally Tilda this challenge! :) xx

Céline said...

me again
thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
hugs
céline