Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Summer Flower Tilda

Hello everyone.....
Today I want to share my Easel card using
Summer Flower Tilda from Summer Memories collection
As usual I colored Tilda with Copics sketch marker

 I framed Tilda with Spellninders die - Decorative labels one,
Distress ink  squeezed lemonade on all over the edge
On her wings I put some stickles glue
Designer paper are American Craft- my girl , DCWV-The preppy princess stack
Graphic 45 - Secret Garden, and Best creations inc for the tag
I made pretty stickpin using pearls and pink crystal
I have heat embossed lots of lovely Stampendous embossing enamel
Frantage- shabby pink on all the paper corner.
Crystal flower button from my old shirt I put on Twisted swirls from doohickey die
and the other recycled is pink lace and pink ribbon on tag that I got from gift wrap box
Flowers are from Prima flower and some from my stash,
leaves I made from memory box die.
Pink flowers die I made from Doohickey-Vintage flower and put pearls on it.
 Cover card
    
 Close up Tilda

 Flowers arrangement

 Inside the card

 from other side

Twisted swirl with crystal button and Tilda tag  with butterfly charm

 That's it from me for today peeps,
Thanks for stopping by today and have a nice weekend

I wish to enter this card for challenge:
MDUC-Recycle
Totally Tilda - Heat embossing
Midweek Magnolias - Bingo (Die cut-pearls-charm)
 Time for magnolia - Easel card

10 comments:

Brigitte said...

OMG, this is so beautiful and delicate!!!! Love your card, very feminine and beautifully executed! Your Tilda is coloured magnificently! Hugs, Brigitte

Charlotte said...

Wow, this is so beautiful, lovley colours and your design is fab, love all the flowers and the cute Tilda:)
Hugs Charlotte

Unknown said...

Awww this is so sweet. Lovely layout and so pretty. Great embossing too. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Totally Tilda.
hugs
Dawn xx

Suzi Mac said...

Oh my word!! Christy!! this is a beautiful easel card with stunning details and a beautiful Tilda. Love your embossing too hon. Thank you for joining us over at Totally Tilda. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi

Gina's Cards said...

Wow this is a gorgeous Easel card Christy and coloured so beautifully! Thank you for joining us LHOSM, good luck and I hope you will join us again!

Hugs
Gina x

Evie said...

Such a wonderful creation with great detail. Hugs, Evie

Suzi Mac said...

Just popped back with my other DT hat on Christy to thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
Hugs
Suzi x

Chantal said...

OMG this is such a stunning Easel Card and with lovely colors! Thanks for joining our Time for Magnolia Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs, Chantal

Janny said...

What a beauty, lovely colors thank you for joining us at TFMC, good luck Hugs Janny

Nicola said...

Awesome creation Christy, fab easel design with such a beautiful Tilda and adorable details - the embossing is the perfect finishing touch :)
Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx