Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Whoopsidaisy DT Card

Hi everyone......
Today I want to sharing a great news with you
 I have been asked by Linnie at the Whoopsidaisy Challenge Blog
to join the fantastic Design Team,
Wow..... of course I said yes, I'm so honoured! 
 Today we have a new challenge
The Theme for  this week is "Ribbon and/or Lace"
Please stop by to look my teammies creations 
 and I hope you can come to join us
 
For my DT card I used sheet #414
I colored image with Copic sketch marker,
framed with spellbinders Label Twenty-three
DP is Echo Park paper-so sweet
Distressed all paper edged with DI Tea dye
Heart shapes die cut cardstock is K&Company
Doily lace, Flowers, Ribbon, charm, and pearls from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by today
and Happy Crafting !


5 comments:

Brigitte said...

Just beautiful!!! Love the little charm peeking and your awesome die cuts around the image. Hugs, brigitte

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Christy this is such wonderful news I am thrilled for you Linnie's images are gorgeous just like this card, the image and design look super.
hugs
lorraine x

Karen Letchworth said...

Your crafting style is soft, feminine and wonderful! I would really enjoy having you stop by to play along in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We are always Anything Goes, and your gorgeous creations would be a most welcone addition to our challenges. Please check us out and play along, I welcome you!!!
Karen L, Blog Owner
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Christy - congratulations on your fab news! Your card is beautiful!

Hugs
Gina x

Evie said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the colours and wonderful details.

Hugs.
Evie